Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Color My Autumn

So I'm going to try something new. In the past few months, I've become totally addicted to digital scrapbooking. I've even learned how to make my own word art, which is really helpful, considering most of what's out there, while gorgeous, doesn't usually apply to the particular LOs I'm making. I've been able to get most of my digital stuff for free, so I thought I'd return the favor by posting whatever word art I make. I hope you find it useful for your own LOs.


Here is a preview of the phrase "color my autumn":




It was inspired by the picture I took (shown below) of some yummy, ripe apples from the Crooked Run Orchards in northern Virginia. So I'm going to be trying this for the first time -- here is a link to my first word art, and if it doesn't work right, let me know and I'll figure out what I did wrong. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy my little contributions! (Personal use only, please.)


No comments:

Post a Comment