Wednesday, October 28, 2009

H1N1

On Sunday I started to not feel so hot, and thought I was getting what my son had, which I was told by his doctor was not swine flu.  But after missing two days of work, I reluctantly realized I would have to see a doctor.  So I went today, and was told I do have swine flu and can't go back to work til Monday.  Thank goodness for laptops!  What did we do before them?

Anyway, I started thinking that probably a lot of scrapbookers are taking care of their loved ones who also have swine flu (or maybe you have it yourself) and you may want to document this event, so I put together a silly wordart for you:




You can download it from HERE, but I really hope you won't be using it!!  Stay healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! My twins just made front page news with picture and all as they received their swine flu vac! Definitely a srapper! This will work perfect! Hope you feel better soon!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete